Dehydrated Garllic Flakes
After 10ー12 hours of drying, white dehydrated garlic slices with a moisture content of 4% ー5% were obtained. Fresh garlic cloves were rooted, peeled, and sliced. The fresh garlic slices are placed in an oven and heated to 55 ° c ~ 75 ° c. Dried garlic slices are widely used as a condiment or seasoning because of their intense garlic flavor and aroma
Dehydrated Garllic Flakes Specifications :
|Place of Origin||china|
Dehydrated Garllic Flakes Detail Introduction :
Definition of Garlic
Garlic (English name Garlic; Latin name Allium sativum L.) is the underground bulb of the Allium plant in the family Liliaceae. The whole plant has a strong, pungent garlic odor. The garlic head, leaves (green garlic or garlic shoots), and flowering shoots (garlic shoots) can be eaten as vegetables, not only as a seasoning but also as medicine, making it a famous dual-use plant.
Garlic bulbs are rich in proteins, oligosaccharides, polysaccharides, fats, and minerals. Garlic has various biological activities, such as preventing cardiovascular diseases, anti-tumor and anti-pathogenic microorganisms, etc. Long-term consumption can play a role in disease prevention and health care.
Dehydrated Garlic Flakes & Quality Inspection Report
How are dehydrated garlic tablets produced?
- Four or six cloves of garlic and hybrid garlic are the main ingredients.
- Select garlic heads that are plump and full, with intact cloves, free of insect damage and mold.
- A rapid pesticide test will be performed on the garlic received.
- Fresh garlic is headed, peeled, selected, and sliced.
- The cut garlic slices are then introduced into bamboo baskets and rinsed well in flowing water to remove gum and debris for baking.
- The rinsed garlic slices are fished out and shaken dry. You can also strain the water to facilitate drying.
- Put the dried garlic slices into a metal sieve or stainless steel tray, put them into the baking room or oven, and bake them for 6-7 hours at a temperature of 60℃~80℃ so that the water content of garlic slices is about 5-6%.
- There are several main steps, such as steam sterilization, drying, selection, and metal detection.
How to screen and grade dehydrated garlic
The dried garlic slices are sifted through a sieve to remove broken grains, fragments, and residual garlic coating. The selected garlic slices are poured on the sorting table to get out impurities, yellowish-brown flakes, grains, etc., and then graded. Genuine garlic slices are light yellow, large, complete, spreading, uniform in thickness, without fragments, and without odor. The inferior product is yellowish-brown, small, incomplete, not leaking, and has uneven thickness. This process requires quick operation so that the garlic slices do not absorb moisture and return to humidity. The graded garlic slices are also tested for moisture content once, and if the moisture content exceeds 6%, they need to be baked again.
Dehydrated garlic flakes are our main product. Our dry garlic products can meet your needs, and please contact us if you have any requirements.